Red light therapy is an every-day term for the science of photobiomodulation.
It has been proven effective for a wide range of healing and rejuvenating uses including anti-aging, hair loss prevention & regrowth, skin conditions, wound care, pain relief, and much more. It is a 100% natural therapy with zero side effects. And yes it works, and here’s why:
- Increases circulation and the formation of new capillaries. This brings an immediate healthy glow to the skin, and paves the way for you to maintain a more youthful and healthier appearance, as new capillaries mean more oxygen and nutrients to each skin cell every day.
- Increases lymph system activity.This reduces swelling and puffiness. These results would also be noticed after the first and each subsequent treatment. Again, this paves the way for less puffiness in the future as the lymph system is actually made more efficient over time, resulting in healthier skin overall.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and fibroblasts. Collagen is what is responsible for the elasticity, firmness, and fullness of your skin. The increased production of collagen and fibroblasts is what will smooth out your fine lines and wrinkles, smooth the texture of the skin, and reduce pore size over time. Collagen cells grow slowly, so be patient, and expect to see “before and after” results at about three months of consistent treatment.
- Causes the release of ATP, or raw cellular energy.This provides energy to the cells to make the most of the additional blood, oxygen, nutrients, detoxification, growth, and repair already initiated by your red light therapy treatments.
By far the most popular use for red light therapy is anti-aging of the skin and it’s important to know that red light therapy can be used to treat a growing list of skin conditions including:
- cold sores and herpes
- everyday cuts, scrapes burns & bruises
Results of Red Light Therapy include:
- creates a healthy glow about your face
- smooths overall skin tone
- reduces wrinkles, including crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles & laugh lines
- speeds the healing of blemishes, like acne and rosacea
- repairs sun damage
- reduces redness, flushing, and broken capillaries
- fades scars and stretch marks
- brings more moisture to your skin
- prevents hair loss & stimulates regrowth
Add all that to the already impressive list of benefits red light has to offer and you have no reason at all not to give it a try.
Call Clinical Director, Sarah-Jane on 01562 882 1227 for your free and confidential skin consultation